Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Month Check-In

SO hard to believe, but Baby Hank is officially 4 weeks old. He's growing like a weed...or a sequoia, or whatever is stocky and huge. Last week he was already up to 11lbs, 15.5oz. May I remind you that he was only 3 weeks old at that point. Hank the Tank is now his (very appropriate) nickname. As for sleep, he's still waking up twice a night to eat, but it could certainly be worse.

Milo -- although still very nice to his baby brother -- is certainly less enamored of Hank. There have been noticeably fewer kisses and touches. And he's not so hot on telling him goodbye or good night. But at least he's not openly hostile. Except when Gramme's holding Hank -- then Milo asks her to put him down. Again, though, he's still a great big brother.

Aaron and I are both good. Aaron's got a ton of gigs this month, so I'm adjusting to the thought of doing many, many bedtimes by myself. But I suppose we'll all survive. Hopefully.

And now, for the pictures. We've had a very busy couple of weeks!

First Snow of 2009 (Milo had a bit more fun than Hank):
First Bath:
Papa's Birthday:
Misc Fun:
Baby Announcement Photo Shoot (we're still trying):

2 comments:

Eli Harris said...

Erica Im sooo jealous that baby hank is getting up twice a night. Charlie is up every 1.5 hours and he will be 8 wks on Thurs...dang, why can I never get the sleepy kids..lol.

He is too precious and so is your other son. Congrats..

Erin said...

I love the photos and can't believe how big Hank (the Tank) is - I can't wait to meet him. Good luck on the solo bedtimes.