Thursday, April 23, 2009

Go Cards!


Yesterday was a momentous occasion. Not only the Chandler family's innaugural Cardinal game of the season, but also Baby Hank's very first game. Mark it on your calendar, folks! ;)




A good time was had by all -- including Gramme and Papa, who came with us -- courtesy of one of the local TV stations and their fabulous suite. Milo even seems to have conquered his fear of large stuffed mascots. Or, at least his fear of Fredbird (aka, "Fwedbird"). I have a feeling we'll wind up at that Build-A-Bear Fredbird shop they have at the stadium before the season is through. Although now that I say that, maybe we can finally ditch the paci habit by putting them in a stuffed Fredbird...or we'll just end up with a decapitated Fredbird when Milo frantically digs for the paci back. But I digress.



One hopeful thing -- Milo asked to go on the potty at the stadium, and the bathroom in the suite was occupied. But that boy stood there patiently and calmly, then waltzed right in and peed. Woohoo!!!! I know. I shouldn't be nearly that excited about bodily functions. But I am.




Gramme seems to have survived her week with the Chandler boys (our sitter was on vacation this past week). And Aaron is on his way to Jazzfest in New Orleans. (Lucky.)


I think that's about it from us. Go Cards!

No comments: